Introduce DPF Cleaning to your Business
As sole UK distributor of the FH2 Cleaning Machine this will successfully clean all types of particulate filters, not just cars, but vans, light, medium and heavy trucks, buses, and any off road equipment that has a diesel particulate filter. It will efficiently remove the PM-10 (Soot & Ash) from the filter restoring the DPF back to 98% original.
There are many different types of diesel particulate filters, most of the ones on cars, light and medium sized trucks are sealed so can be difficult to clean.
The DPF Centre FH2 machine effectively cleans any make and configuration of diesel particulate filter without cutting, modifying or welding the DPF, it does this by simply connecting the appropriate adapter.
After testing the flow rate within the DPF filter the FH2 machine pumps high pressure water mixed with Hydro Carbon fluid at a rate of 160 litres a minute from a dedicated pump, this cleaning process is assisted with blasts of air at 4bar to ensure the Soot and Ash are completely removed from the DPF filter. To ensure the DPF filter is completely clean the filter is turned both ways.
Advantages of the DPF Centre FH2 machine
- Quicker DPF cleaning process, this reduces costly downtime allowing you to get your customer back on the road.
- 30 – 45 minutes for cars and light trucks
- 60 – 75 minutes for heavy trucks, buses and off road equipment
- Cleaning efficiency consistently at 98.5%.
- Cleans virtually any diesel particulate filter without the need for cutting, modification and/welding.
- Two high powered water pumps, one dedicated for cleaning and one for circulating the water.
- Two self-contained water tanks so all water is recycled (environmentally friendly, no waste)
- No particulate matter emissions (dust) or hazardous fumes in the workplace atmosphere making a safer, cleaner work environment.
- Compact design occupies a small place (2m2) of valuable floor space.
- Requires very little routine maintenance.
- Height: 2.05 m
- Length: 2.30 m
- Width: 1.15 m
- Weight: 700 kg Stainless Steel
- Power supply: 7.5 kW – 400 v 3 Phase
The DPF Centre FH2 machine is the safest, most efficient and cost effective DPF machine available to clean and restore oil soaked diesel particulate filters.
Come to our DPF Centre in Maidenhead to see the machine in action.
Find out more about the DPF Centre FH2 Cleaning machine by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 (0) 1895 602104